We offer three tiers of whisky tastings as follows, although these can be subject to change.
- £45 per person
- Balvenie 12yr
- Bunnahabhain 12yr
- Dalmore 12yr
- Cardhu 12yr
- Glenfarclas 15yr
- £70 per person
- Coal Ila 18yr
- Glengoyne 18yr
- Bowmore 18yr
- Dalmore 18yr
- £125 per person
- A whisky cocktail on arrival. A miniature of Marcliffe whisky to take home.
- GlenDronach 21yr
- Glenfarclas 25yr
- Glengoyne 25yr
- Highland Park 30yr
Served with your whisky tasting are 4 delicious canapes created by our Executive Chef (included in price).
Add a selection of four cheeses – £8 per person.
Enjoy a premium cigar on the patio after the tasting – Romeo y Julieta No 3 Tubos £15.
- All bookings are subject to availability – we recommend booking at least one week in advance to guarantee dates and times
- Please provide at least 48 hours’ notice before cancellation. In the event of cancellation, an alternative date will be offered
- Minimum group size of two people
- Please note all spirits are served in measures of 25ml
- If you would like to book dinner in the
Restaurant followed by a Whisky Tasting – please contact our reception